Designed for multichannel catalog merchants, Page Analysis from Direct Tech helps you to understand the impact of merchandising decisions on profitability.
This tool simplifies the process of allocating space to products. Square inch analysis and allocation is performed by measuring the space with a simple click and drag “lasso” tool. Page Analysis then displays each product’s financial profitability metrics with the catalog image. Page Analysis gives merchandise planning and analysis staff the ability to combine the aesthetics of a layout with resulting page profit.
By spread, by page, by promotion, Page Analysis allows you to:
- Use square inch allocation to determine how best to allocate future product space based on past performance
- Manage space effectively to increase sales, page profit, and raise margins
- Gauge the relative performance of a particular creative presentation
- Improve spread design
- Dramatically accelerate the process of measuring catalog square inches
- Access information, on screen, with more speed and efficiency than hand-assembling sticker books
Analyze spreads and their associated variables such as placement, size, cost, and page factor
Click and drag the “lasso” tool to visually measure space, while the system captures both square inch and percent of page measurements
Use the electronic “sticker book” to view the financial performance of each style with its visual image
Use dynamic screens to customize, group, and sort the metrics displayed on the screen
View the image of the product in both MAPS and Forecasting modules
Contact us today for more information or for an online demonstration.
Learn how clients increase sales and profits with Direct Tech.